8575 East Raymond Street
Indianapolis, IN 46239
7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
7:30 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Fifth and Sixth grade
Blue, White and Silver
Honors and Achievements
- Received a B in the Indiana Department of Education's A-F Accountability Grading Model (2014)
- Warren Arts and Education Foundation Fall 2014 grant recipient:
- Robyn Williams, $500 for "Annie, Jr."
- Eric Wiesinger, $420 for "Mathematics Pentathlon"
- Sandra Adams, $500 for "Crazy for Clay"
- Angela Miller, $429 for "Fun to the CORE: Collaborative" (both RPIA and RPMS)
- that students learn best through differentiated instruction, high expectations, and engaging lessons.
- in a systemic approach to teaching that employs research-based strategies.
- that formative and summative data guide our instruction.
- in maintaining a nurturing and supportive school environment that promotes mutual respect and dignity to the cultural, emotional, intellectual and physical diversities of students and staff.
- in embracing our parents, staff and community members and encourage active involvement in our students' learning.
- that positive relationships are important between students and staff and that children learn best in a cooperative and collaborative learning environment.
- in empowering each student to develop integrity and to become positive and responsible citizens.
- in promoting a safe and orderly school environment.
The mission of Raymond Park Intermediate Academy is to ensure every student's intellectual and emotional growth while promoting effective citizenship. We recognize that each student can and must succeed and believe learning is maximized when it takes place in an environment enriched with support and encouragement.
Raymond Park Intermediate Academy was established in 2010 to promote a high level intermediate education to the students of Warren Township. We serve grades 5 and 6 in a self-contained nurturing environment that supports the social and educational needs of adolescent students. We are proud of the fact that data and academic standards drive what we do.
We recognize that each child must succeed. We respect the individual needs of children, foster the caring and safe environment that they need and emphasize the social, emotional and intellectual development of each child. The staff at RPIA is dedicated to provide high levels of communication with students, parents and the community. We accept nothing short of everyone's personal best and encourage a collaborative approach to educating each child. We look forward to the success our school will have as we educate every child, every chance, every day with passion and dedication. Thank you for your commitment towards our school!