8575 East Raymond Street
Indianapolis, IN 46239
7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
7:30 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Fifth and Sixth grade
Blue, White and Silver
Honors and Achievements
- Received a B in the Indiana Department of Education's A-F Accountability Grading Model (2014)
- Warren Arts and Education Foundation Fall 2016 grant recipient:
- Karen Greaney, $371 for "Teaching Empathy and Character Through Stories of Adversity"
- Warren Arts and Education Foundation Fall 2014 grant recipient:
- Robyn Williams, $500 for "Annie, Jr."
- Eric Wiesinger, $420 for "Mathematics Pentathlon"
- Sandra Adams, $500 for "Crazy for Clay"
- Angela Miller, $429 for "Fun to the CORE: Collaborative" (both RPIA and RPMS)
Raymond Park Intermediate Academy
- that students learn best through differentiated instruction, high expectations, and engaging lessons.
- in a systemic approach to teaching that employs research-based strategies.
- that formative and summative data guide our instruction.
- in maintaining a nurturing and supportive school environment that promotes mutual respect and dignity to the cultural, emotional, intellectual and physical diversities of students and staff.
- in embracing our parents, staff and community members and encourage active involvement in our students' learning.
- that positive relationships are important between students and staff and that children learn best in a cooperative and collaborative learning environment.
- in empowering each student to develop integrity and to become positive and responsible citizens.
- in promoting a safe and orderly school environment.